Before I start, I'd like you to know that this version of D&D is FAR FROM NORMAL. It's mainly focused on furries, and is set in 8029.
This is the weirdest event thus far in my group's D&D adventure. It all started with a high school reunion, and went on from there. Key points below.
- One of the main characters' old rivals invited us to her mansion.
- Apparently this person is psionic AND has weird magical powers. Hmm...
- Seeing as one of my characters is also psionic and a demigod, she can expect a LOT of telepathic responses to her mind invasions from him, and will eventually be shut out of his mind.
- An argument between one of the seven vampires and one of the four revival experts over a solid gold chair led to the latter's mysterious bullet wound and death. This is weird because the bullet came out of what seemed to be nowhere with no noise whatsoever.
- THE WALLS OF THIS MANSION ARE FUCKING INDESTRUCTIBLE.
- Wish abilities seem to be null here.
- This is the biggest TimeSplitters reference ever: the mansion chefs are Chinese.
- The party hostess, who is also the weird woman mentioned before, likes to kill people by making them EXPLODE. This does not coincide with the random bullet wound, so it isn't her who killed Monica, the aforementioned revival expert, whose death was ironic in a sense.
- Butlers seem to appear out of nowhere.
- THIS MANSION HAS NO DOORS OR WINDOWS OR EVEN WIRING. THE HOSTESS "SHUTS OFF" THE POWER BY MAGIC.
- Not even giant Samus-like lasers can destroy the walls.
As you can see, the whole thing is VERY weird, and apparently the DM is going to kill MORE NPCs soon...