NYAN CAT [8bit] NYAN CAT [8bit]

@hidood5th

It's not "nyan", it's literally a cat's cry pitchshifted and sped up. XD

Awesome version, though.

Bunnymajs responds:

Actually i got insider information thats its hatsune miku's voice made in Vocaloid ;)

History of the Moon (FOS RMX) History of the Moon (FOS RMX)

HOLY FUCK

I SENSE EPIC. MOST EPIC GENSOKYO MILLENIUM REMIX EVER.

NSMB Castle METALIZED !! NSMB Castle METALIZED !!

OMGAWESOME

(@TehNightmare: me and someone else have done that already, though mine is a loop, and techno.)

*BOWS* ALL HAIL THIS AWESOME REMIX. No srsly, this is the BEST NSMB song I've EVER heard. Only thing I have with it is the drums could've been louder, but even that's not anything major.

Sonofkirk responds:

Awesome :D.

SPM: Count Bleck's Theme SPM: Count Bleck's Theme

Not Count Bleck's actual theme.

It's a variant Nintendo used for his battle theme. Anyway, it isn't half bad. Good job!

Tonindo - Let's Brawl Tonindo - Let's Brawl

Great theme for any fighting animation

It really doesn't matter whether it's Xiao-based or SSB-based, this makes a kickass theme for any fighting animation.

MKDS- Waluigis Pinball MKDS- Waluigis Pinball

Mine'll probably be better. xD

It's hard for me to say this because I suck. xD But yeah, mine will most likely be better due to my use of INSTRUMENT VARIATION and DRUMS.

Devastation's Doorway - Mario Devastation's Doorway - Mario

omggggggggg

This is just plain awesome. No other words can describe it, very accurate, almost no mistakes and the instruments go well together.

SMW Overworld [Remix] SMW Overworld [Remix]

Not bad

You know, it isn't bad, though I'm not too good myself, so I can't give pointers.

Super Mario: Remix Super Mario: Remix

damn PC

I know what the guitar is, since I use the same sequencer. It's called PC in some G note, and I'd use Inferno if I were you, because it's better.